Skip to main content
Federal Register Notice
April 25 Court Order
MORE INFORMATION TO SUPPORT FILING
The following materials and information are available to help support Component 2 EEO-1 Compensation Data filing.
– the proposed EEO-1 Form to collect pay data in the
Component 2 EEO-1 Online Filing System
Instruction Booklet for Filers
- instructions for submitting the Component 2 EEO-1 Report.
– instructions for using the Component 2 EEO-1 Online Filing System.
Fact Sheet for Component 2 EEO-1 Report Filers
– a list of important deadlines, reminders, and definitions to support a successful submission of Component 2 data for 2017 and 2018 calendar years.
Upload File Specifications
– instruction for developing Component 2 EEO-1 upload files so employers may prepare in advance of the upload system availability.
Component 2 EEO-1 Compensation Data Collection Initial Notification
– the USPS letter sent on July 1, 2019 to notify companies of the immediate reinstatement of the revised Component 2 EEO-1 collection for 2017 and 2018.
– supporting reference materials including the job classification guide, 2017 NAICS codes, a Postal Code Lookup file.